Our website (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the bestenorskanmeldelse.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Links to Other Sites
The Website contains links to other sites that are not operated by us, including Google Play. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. If you click on a Google Play link, that site will ask you for your email address. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Information Collection and Use
We collect the minimum amount of your personal data in order to be able to provide you our Service, as described below:
- while using our Service, in order to register, we may ask you to provide us with your Email address.
- we may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Automatic Collection of Data: for technical reasons, the following data transmitted by your internet browser is recorded browser type/version, operating system used, website which referred you to us, data and time of your access, your IP address.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States of America where it is stored. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google in member states of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide further services to the website operator related to website activity and Internet usage. Google will not link the IP address sent by Google Analytics from your browser with other data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software; please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Use of Data
We are using the data collected for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to register with Us;
- To provide customer support, if required;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Statutory Deadlines: The deletion of data is performed following the expiry of the legal, statutory, or contractual retention periods. Data unaffected by these periods is deleted when the purposes described above do not apply.
(based on contractual fulfillment; Article 6.1.b GDPR)
Our game App cannot function without certain data. In order for you to have any meaningful progress in your gameplay, we need to be able to reliably differentiate you from other users of our website, which is why we ask you to register an account. When you log in, we compare your login credentials against those we have on file and maintain your customization data and game progress.
Payments and invoices
If you want to buy in-game currency in our in-game shop, your interaction will usually be with third-party payment processors. In either case, if a payment was successful, we get this information as a digital invoice, which we store to fulfil legal requirements (Article 6.1.c GDPR), to retain them in the case of legal dispute (legitimate interest; Article 6.1.f GDPR), and to optimize our web presence for you (legitimate interest; Article 6.1.f GDPR).
- Transfer of Data
- Disclosure of Data
Legal Requirements: we may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Our Website;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service is exclusively addressed to adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone underaged. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.